COVID has put enormous pressure on families and churches and many of the foundations are crumbling. Dr. Rob and Amy Rienow had the opportunity to sit down for a wide-ranging conversation with Carey Green, from The Morning Mindset podcast. Here are some of the questions that we address on this episode:
- How has COVID impacted our families and churches?
- Marriage, and the institution of marriage, is under attack. Why is this happening and what hope is there for couples who are struggling?
- What is a spirit of individualism and how does that work against a healthy marriage?
- Is a wife’s primary ministry her home and family? Is the same true for the husband?
- Is living together a good idea?
- If we have made a lot of mistakes in our family relationships, is it too late to discover and experience God’s plan?
Connect with Carey Green and The Morning Mindset Podcast