COVID has put enormous pressure on families and churches and many of the foundations are crumbling. Dr. Rob and Amy Rienow had the opportunity to sit down for a wide-ranging conversation with Carey Green, from The Morning Mindset podcast. Here are some of the questions that we address on this episode:
- How has COVID impacted our families and churches?
- Marriage, and the institution of marriage, is under attack. Why is this happening and what hope is there for couples who are struggling?
- What is a spirit of individualism and how does that work against a healthy marriage?
- Is a wife’s primary ministry her home and family? Is the same true for the husband?
- Is living together a good idea?
- If we have made a lot of mistakes in our family relationships, is it too late to discover and experience God’s plan?
Connect with Carey Green and The Morning Mindset Podcast
Visionary Family Weekend Away, November 11-13, 2022. A dynamic retreat for all the generations of your family: VisionaryFam.com/retreat
Listen & Subscribe on your favorite podcasting service:
Discover more resources to help your family:
#family #familyvision #visionaryfamily #christianparenting #parenting #visionaryparenting #visionarymarriage #marriage #christianmarriage #christianfamily
Visionary Family Ministries is part of the Christian Parenting Podcast Network: christianparenting.org