What to Expect
- A Free, 1 Day Event
The Power of Family Worship
Sunday School Hour, 9:00am
Family prayer and Bible time is the engine that powers the Christian family. However, most families struggle to worship God at home on a regular basis. This session will equip you with a fresh vision for the impact family worship can have in your home as well as simple, practical ways to make it happen.
- Learn how to engage all ages in prayer and Scripture
- Discover simple ways to start (or re-start) family worship
- Create family worship times which are both fun and meaningful
Your Family & God‘s Plan for the World
Worship Service:, 10:15am
God can use your family to impact the world for Christ! Throughout the Bible, God uses “ordinary” faithful families, with all their struggles, to build His Kingdom and advance the Gospel. Through this message, you will be encouraged to capture a fresh vision for the purpose of home as well as the priority of multi-generational impact. Incredible transformation happens when we discover God’s Kingdom purposes for our families.
Healing Family Relationships
All-Church Lunch,12:00–1:30 pm
Every family struggles with hurt and conflict. There are no perfect families. Because we all fall short, the Christian family needs to become an expert in giving and receiving forgiveness. Whether your family is struggling with daily conflict or working through wounds from many years ago, this message from Dr. Rienow will give you hope and encouragement.
- Discover biblical principles for seeking peace in your family relationships
- Learn how God can use you to help reconcile struggling relationships
- Understand how to establish boundaries when needed
- See how God can use a spirit of compassion to transform your family