Resources for Family Ministry
- NEW RELEASE, “Limited Church: Unlimited Kingdom -Uniting Church and Family in the Great Commission” - A comprehensive guide from Dr. Rob Rienow to help you grow a Bible-driven family ministry in your church! FREE PDF DOWNLOAD of the introduction and sample chapter.
- Equip the parents in your church to pass their faith to their kids at home with the Visionary Parenting DVD Series and all-new Encouragement for Single Parents DVD Series. Use the Visionary Parenting book in group studies.
- Empower the empty nest parents/grandparents in your church to encourage faith in their adult children with the Never Too Late DVD Series and When They Turn Away book.
- Encourage the married and engaged couples in your church to build their marriage with a compelling biblical foundation with the Visionary Marriage DVD Series and Visionary Marriage book.
- Bless the families in your church with our free Family Worship Guides to help them experience the power of God’s Word at home.
- “Reclaiming the Sufficiency of Scripture“ – This book provides the necessary theological foundation to accelerate family ministry in your church.
- VISIONARY FAMILY CHURCH BUNDLE – All Four of our Bible Driven DVD curriculum series (Visionary Parenting, Visionary Marriage, Never Too Late, and Single Parenting) – All for $199 (Save $157 compared to purchasing separately). Price includes tax and shipping.
Below you will find additional resources and articles that will help your church develop a biblical and dynamic approach to family ministry in the 21st century.
Articles on Family Ministry
The Family and God’s Plan for the World
(From Passing The Torch)
A Snapshot of Family Ministry in the Local Church (From www.amfmonline.com)
Building a Home-Centered Youth and Children’s Ministry
What would a “Home Centered” Youth/Children’s Ministry look like? Can you imagine if the parents in your church caught a vision to be the primary spiritual trainers of their kids? This four CD conference series titled, “Building a Home Centered Youth Ministry” will give you the theology and tools for reshaping your youth ministry for the 21st century. $30 includes tax and shipping. Order today.
- Message 1 – The Next Generation Crisis
- Message 2 – The Essential Role of the Family for Discipleship
- Messages 3 and 4 – Leading Culture Change In Your Youth Ministry
The Essential Role of the Family for World Evangelization
The key to biblical family ministry is understanding the biblical connection between the Great Commission and the institution of the family. This message, available on CD or DVD, is for church leaders, singles, parents, and grandparents – everyone who cares about the Great Commission and bringing the good news of Jesus Christ to the whole world. If you want to understand how your family, and the families in your church, can impact the world, this is the message for you. The DVD is ideal for viewing and discussing as a church leadership team. Audio Outline PPT PDF Order
A 200 Year Plan for Family Ministry
Rob and Amy had the opportunity to speak at the Greater Europe Mission France Retreat in La Revoire, France. The subject of the conference was equipping missionaries to build ministries with multi-generational vision. As the conference concluded, Rob shared his 200 year vision for his family ministry.
Listen (5 min.)