Look how confused our thinking has become. Atheistic science declares the resurrection to be impossible. Christians completely reject “science” on this point and declare the resurrection a historical fact. Atheistic science declares the virgin birth to be impossible. Again, Christians completely reject “science” and stand firm on the historical reality that the Holy Spirit alone was responsible for the conception of Jesus in Mary’s womb. Why are Christians so unbending on these points of history? Because the Bible declares these things to be true! So why is it when atheistic science declares the creation timeline in Genesis to be impossible, do we become confused and weak-kneed about standing with faith and reason upon what God has said?
- Have You Subscribed? June 28, 2018
- Join me at the Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Summit! April 23, 2018
- The Power of Servant Leadership November 6, 2017
- Sorrow and Hope October 6, 2017
- Give Me Your Heart September 18, 2017