This is the perfect way to bring Rob and Amy Rienow’s Visionary Parenting series into your church, home, or small group. This DVD set contains eight sessions (on 4 DVDs) with bonus videos, and reference slides. The Visionary Parenting DVD series is being used by churches and families around the world! Through studying the Bible, families are being equipped, inspired, and changed for the glory of God. Maximize your experience by reading along with the Visionary Parenting book.
- Session 1 – God’s Grand Vision for the Family Do you know why God brought your family together? Discover why God created families, and why He gave you your children.
- Session 2 – A Vision of Multi-generational Faithfulness Are we strategically and passionately parenting so that the knowledge and love of God might be passed and expanded through our descendents for generations to come?
- Session 3 – A Vision of a God-filled Normal Life Is God central in your family only in times of crisis, or is the presence and pursuit of God woven through the fabric of your home? How does your weekly schedule communicate your deepest values to your children?
- Session 4 – A Vision for a Safe Home How can we lead and create a home that is emotionally and spiritually safe so that home becomes a place of rest rather than irritation? How does the biblical concept of parental blessing affect the heart of a child?
- Sessions 5 and 6 – A Vision of Biblical Fatherhood and Motherhood Biblical fatherhood and motherhood are under attack. Husbands, what does it mean to love, serve, and lead our wives? What does it mean to be a spiritual leader? Wives, what does it mean to help and respect our husbands? What does it mean to reclaim the nobility of motherhood?
- Session 7 – A Vision for Family Worship Family worship is the centerpiece of the Christian home. How can we faithfully spend time spiritual time together as a family that draws us closer toward the Lord and toward one another?
- Session 8 – A Vision of Discipline that Disciples What is the purpose of discipline? How do we discipline effectively without losing our mind or our child’s heart? This message will help you see discipline from a whole new perspective. Average length – 40 minutes