The new Visionary Marriage series is designed to equip married and engaged couples with a compelling Christian mission for their life together. After years of counseling engaged and married couples, and struggling through issues in their own marriage, Rob and Amy Rienow realized that most Christian couples did not have a biblical mission and purpose for their family. These couples had learned some things about communication, sexuality, and conflict resolution, but they didn’t know WHY God had brought them together. The DVD box set contains 5 Bible-driven sessions on DVD video.
- Session 1 – The Power of Forgiveness An introduction to God’s purpose for marriage and the essential biblical principles of forgiveness which enable couples to break free from past hurts and forgive one another, as Christ forgives us.
- Session 2 – God’s Mission for Husbands God created men and women with equal value, worth, and dignity, but He also created us differently, and He has given us different missions and roles within the marriage and family. This session will encourage men with a biblical vision for their roles as husbands.
- Session 3 – God’s Mission for Wives In the same way that God has a powerful and essential mission for husbands, He has the same for wives. This session will encourage wives to embrace the mission God has given them to advance His Kingdom through their marriage and family.
- Session 4 – Raising Godly Children One of God’s purposes for marriage is the mission of raising godly children. In this session, couples will be encouraged with a biblical vision for raising children and impacting the world for generations to come.
- Session 5 – Generations and the Kingdom of God In the final session, couples will be encouraged with a biblical vision for oneness, and the call to embrace a shared mission and purpose – all for the glory of God and the advance of His Kingdom.