Generations: Video Bible Study
- Session 1 - Your Family and God's Plan for the World, Part 1 (35:35) In the opening session, we will walk through the Old Testament and discover God’s purpose for the institution of the family. God wants to use your family as a light for Christ, and calls you to share Jesus with younger generations.
- Session 2 - Your Family and God's Plan for the World, Part 2 (40:39) As we now walk through the New Testament, we explore Jesus’ powerful teaching on family relationships, the Great Commission, and how God calls each member of the family to live for Him.
- Session 3 - The Power of Forgiveness (38:34) Every family struggles with sin, hurt, and anger. Many families today are in bondage to bitterness and resentment. God calls us to forgive others, as we ourselves have been forgiven. But how do we do this? In this session, we dig deep into authentic biblical principles for forgiveness, freedom, and healing.
- Session 4 - Sibling Drama (36:29) Sibling relationships are often challenging, both for kids as well as adults. But what if that’s not the way things are meant to be? What if God has a bigger plan for brothers and sisters? Together we’ll learn five ways in which God calls siblings to grow together in Christ and five ways in which we can improve our sibling relationships, however old we are, and however strained those relationships may be.
- Session 5 - Visionary Marriage (46:06) Many Christian couples do not have a biblical mission and purpose for their family; they don’t know WHY God has brought them together. Visionary Marriage will encourage you from God’s Word to capture a fresh vision for your relationship and give both husbands and wives practical steps toward true oneness.
- Session 6 - Visionary Parenting (39:03) Parents and grandparents, God has entrusted you with children for a reason! Do you know what that reason is? In this session we’ll look at the biblical purpose of parenting from Deuteronomy 6 and come away with clear practical steps we can implement at home to draw our children to Christ.
- Session 7 - A Sacred Trust: Encouragement for Moms (38:33) The calling of motherhood is amazing! Sadly, there is a tremendous amount of confusion in our culture about the importance and calling of motherhood. In this session, we explore what the Bible says about the strength and dignity of motherhood, and the essential role moms play in building the Kingdom of God.
- Session 8 - The Power of Repentance (33:29) Spiritual legacies, for good or for bad, are passed through the generations. What is your action plan to pass a more faithful spiritual legacy to the future generations of your family? We’ll look at the power of repentance to break cycles of sin and bring blessing to our children and grand-children.
Hope & Help for Your Family Relationships
A Unique 8 Part Video Series
Join us for an eight-session journey as we explore God’s purpose for the family. We need God’s grace and mercy in our homes every day, and we believe God will use the Scriptures in this series to encourage you to grow in your family relationships, so that the generations of your family will live for Jesus.
- Your Family & God’s Plan for the World, Part 1
- Your Family & God’s Plan for the World, Part 2
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Sibling Drama
- Visionary Marriage
- Visionary Parenting
- A Sacred Trust: Encouragement for Moms
- The Power of Repentance