This spring, I’m pleased to be a featured speaker with Homeschool Summits for the Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Summit, a free event hosted online April 30-May 5. You can watch my interview on May 4 at 12:00pm CST. I hope you’ll join us! You can register now at www.HomeschoolSummits.com/Fitting. If you ever feel like you’re spinning your wheels, trying to stay on top of all the choices and activities that come your way as a homeschool parent, then this is for you. It’s a week dedicated to helping you decide what matters to your family, create a workable homeschool plan, and keep your path centered on the eternal – even when life happens. Most importantly, each video from this event will focus on the truth found in God’s Word and the hope that lies in trusting in Jesus Christ for today and for the future. All of the video interviews with speakers (like myself) bring a Christ-centered focus to these important steps on your way to learning how to fit it all in:
- Charting Your Course: Learn how to change your perspective to match God’s view as revealed in His Word.
- The Homeschool Gameplan: Get insight into academic necessities and how to make sure they can realistically work out in your homeschool.
- Home Management Strategies: Find out how to keep household duties running smoothly in the midst of schooling, and come away with specific action items to make changes beginning tomorrow.
- Building Your Team: Discover the beauty of a family working together to build God’s kingdom and how to keep relationships healthy for maximum joy from parents down to little ones.
- Eternal Priorities: Reorient yourself to stick to the mission of following Christ, leading your children to Him, and influencing others for the Gospel