Hosting Conferences and Scheduling Speaking Engagements
Thanks for your interest in inviting me to speak at your church or ministry event. It would be an honor to serve you. Please begin by looking at our upcoming ministry schedule to check for potential open dates.
After looking at the schedule, please consider the different conferences/seminars listed below. You can feel free to email your event request to email@example.com or call 630-215-9399. We look forward to answering any questions that you might have.
Scroll down for promotional/media resources to promote your event.
Here are a few of the regular conferences/retreats that we offer:
- Visionary Parenting Conference – Available in 2, 3, 5, and 8 hour formats. Most churches choose the 5 hour format and offer 2 sessions on a Friday evening and three on a Saturday morning.
- Visionary Marriage Conference - 1, 2 or 3 sessions for married and engaged couples to equip them for a lifetime of Christian marriage.
- Never Too Late Conference – Available in 2 or 4 hour format – for older Christian adults who have adult children who are struggling with faith. This conference equips empty nest parents with how to encourage faith in their adult kids.
- Single Parenting Conference – Available in 2, 3, or 5 hour format – Encouragement for single parents to put first things first, guide their children through healing, and take the lead in passing faith and character to their kids.
- Men’s Conferences - Inspiring men with a compelling, Bible-driven vision for their walk with God, their ministry to their families (as sons, brothers, husbands, and fathers) and their ministry in the world.
- Father Son Retreat (4 session format) – A powerful time for fathers and sons to come together to discover the Kingdom mission that God has given them as father and son.
- Family Camps – 4-10 sessions on a Christian vision for family life, parenting, marriage, grandparenting, sibling relationships, honor, and more. Many of these sessions are designed to be interactive for the entire family.
- Building A Home Centered Youth Ministry – 2 or 4 hour format – a conference for church leaders on how to transform modern age/stage segregated church ministries and return to the biblical model of parents and grandparents being the primary spiritual leaders of their children and teens.
- The Family and World Evangelization – A stand alone message, ideal for Sunday morning worship services, or keynote conference message – a walk through the Scriptures to discover the powerful relationship between the Great Commission and the institution of the family.
- The Five Solas – A five hour conference on the powerful and essential Christian doctrines of Only Scripture, Only Grace, Only Faith, Only Christ, and Only for the Glory of God.
- Helping Your Children Become Best Friends in Christ – A two hour seminar for parents which casts a distinctively Christian vision for sibling relationships, and how to help your children build a lifelong friendship and partnership in Christ.
Other seminars and conferences are available as well – browse through our resource and download section for more ideas.
Thank you for your partnership in ministry. We hope that the media and resources on this page will help you in promoting the Visionary Parenting event to your church and community.
Images for Print
Half-Sheet Flyer Template for Visionary Parenting events
11″x17″ Poster Templates for VP and Never Too Late
- blank PDF for Visionary Parenting
- sample PDF for Visionary Parenting
- zipped folder for Visionary Parenting with master InDesign file
- editable PDF for Never Too Late
Sample PDFs for Visionary Family Weekends
8′ x 2′ Banner for Visionary Parenting
Text and Brochures
Visionary Parenting Article
- This can be used in a church newsletter or publication. It is a word document so that you can replace the date specific and location specific information.
VISIONARY PARENTING PROMO VIDEO - 2 min
Short clips of Rob sharing about his journey, and Visionary Parenting. Can be shown as is, and you can add additional information before or after the clip with specific details of your event. Watch the video on YouTube at the bottom of this page. The following downloads are in high resolution for burning to DVD or for projection in your services.
- mpg video (59mb)
- apple video
- wmv video (39mb)
- You can also send your audience the direct YouTube link as a part of any email promotion that you may do
Are you looking for ways to help your congregation get to know the story of Rob’s family and spiritual background? Encourage them to watch the video message titled “Do You Not Know?“.
SINGLE PARENTING PROMO VIDEO - YouTube Intro Video
NEVER TOO LATE (EMPTY NEST PARENTING) PROMO VIDEO - 3 min hi-res
VISIONARY MARRIAGE PROMO VIDEOS
- Visionary Marriage – Ephesians 5 Promo - Download movie file - View on youtube
- All new Visionary Marriage promo videos coming soon!
Dr. Rob Rienow
(Feel free to shorten as needed)
ob married Amy in 1994 and they have been blessed with 6 children. His most important ministry is loving his wife and leading his children to know God and love Him. Rob’s mom came to Christ shortly after he was born so he was blessed to be introduced to Jesus at an early age. His parents divorced when he was in high school and God used that painful time in his life to give him a heart for young people and families going through dark times. He attended Wheaton College, then completed an MA in theology at Wheaton College Graduate School, an MDiv from Trinity International Divinity School, and a Doctor of Ministry in Christian Leadership from Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary.
Rob’s life dramatically changed in 2004. God brought him to a place of deep repentance over the fact that he was discipling other people’s children, but not his own. He was a spiritual leader at church, but passive with his family. Through that time of repentance, God turned his heart to the ministry of his children and his wife. God then led He and Amy to launch Visionary Family Ministries, a ministry designed to inspire parents and grandparents to disciple their children, to help couples create mission driven-marriages, and equip churches to build Bible-driven ministries.
Rob is a pastor, church planter, and serves as the founder of of Visionary Family Ministries whose mission is to build the church through a global reformation of family discipleship. He shares the biblical message of family discipleship at national and international conferences for parents, couples, and church leaders.
He is the author of the books “God’s Grand Vision for the Home” (Awana), “Visionary Parenting” (Randall House), “Reclaiming the Sufficiency of Scripture” (Randall House) and “When They Turn Away: Drawing Your Adult Child Back to Christ” (Kregel). He and Amy also wrote “Visionary Marriage” (Randall House) to help couples capture a compelling, biblical vision for their life together. The Rienow family lives in Wheaton, IL.
Amy Rienow, MA
my’s first ministry is loving her husband and nurturing faith and character in her children. She is the author of “Shine: Embracing God’s Heart For You” (Kregel) – a devotional book for young women. She attended University of Illinois, followed by Wheaton College Graduate School where she earned her MA in Clinical Psychology. She is a licensed clinical professional counselor. Amy has her hands full as a homeschool mom, partnering with Rob, and serving at church.© 2012 Visionary Family Ministries