Hosting Conferences and Scheduling Speaking Engagements
Thanks for your interest in inviting me to speak at your church or ministry event. It would be an honor to serve you. Please begin by looking at our upcoming ministry schedule to check for potential open dates.
After looking at the schedule, please consider the different conferences/seminars listed below. You can feel free to email your event request to email@example.com or call 630-215-9399. We look forward to answering any questions that you might have.
Scroll down for promotional/media resources to promote your event.
Here are a few of the regular conferences/retreats that we offer:
- Visionary Parenting Conference – Available in 1-8 hour formats. Most churches choose the 5 hour format and offer 2 sessions on a Friday evening and three on a Saturday morning.
- Visionary Marriage Conference - 1-5 hour formats for married and engaged couples to equip them for a lifetime of Christian marriage.
- Never Too Late Conference – Available in 1-4 hour formats – for older Christian adults who have adult children who are struggling with faith. This conference equips empty nest parents with how to encourage faith in their adult kids.
- Single Parenting Conference – Available in 1-5 hour formats – Encouragement for single parents to put first things first, guide their children through healing, and take the lead in passing faith and character to their kids.
- Men’s Conferences - Inspiring men with a compelling, Bible-driven vision for their walk with God, their ministry to their families (as sons, brothers, husbands, and fathers) and their ministry in the world.
- Father Son Retreat (4 session format) – A powerful time for fathers and sons to come together to discover the Kingdom mission that God has given them as father and son.
- Family Camps – 4-10 sessions on a Christian vision for family life, parenting, marriage, grandparenting, sibling relationships, honor, and more. Many of these sessions are designed to be interactive for the entire family.
- Building A Home Centered Youth Ministry – 2 or 4 hour format – a conference for church leaders on how to transform modern age/stage segregated church ministries and return to the biblical model of parents and grandparents being the primary spiritual leaders of their children and teens.
- The Family and World Evangelization – A stand alone message, ideal for Sunday morning worship services, or keynote conference message – a walk through the Scriptures to discover the powerful relationship between the Great Commission and the institution of the family.
- The Five Solas – A five hour conference on the powerful and essential Christian doctrines of Only Scripture, Only Grace, Only Faith, Only Christ, and Only for the Glory of God.
- Helping Your Children Become Best Friends in Christ – A two hour seminar for parents which casts a distinctively Christian vision for sibling relationships, and how to help your children build a lifelong friendship and partnership in Christ.
Other seminars and conferences are available as well – browse through our resource and download section for more ideas.